PUMPING SOLUTIONS TRAINING & EDUCATION
At your plant or at our training facilities.
The Pumping Solutions difference also extends to an amazingly comprehensive customer training program that can be customized for your specific requirements.
This training can take place at your in-house class-room facility in a full-blown class-room training session or in a more casual “lunch-and- learn” environment.
The ideal scenario would be for your team to travel to the state-of- the-art Pumping Solutions training facility in Blue Island, Ill near Chicago where the latest pump, motor and seal equipment is available in a hands-on work-shop environment.
These classes provide Continuing Education certification for your participants and deliver real-world, practical knowledge that training graduates can apply to your successful plant operation for years to come.
Some of the courses available include:
- CENTRIFUGAL PUMP APPRECIATION TRAINING
- PRESSURE, HEAD CONVERSIONS, SPECIFIC GRAVITY EFFECT ON PRESSURE & POWER
- CENTRIFUGAL PUMP CONFIGURATIONS AND WHY THEY WERE DEVELOPED
- DEVELOPING PRESSURES IN CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- PUMPING TERM DEFINITIONS
- EXPLANATION OF PRESSURES-GAUGE & ABSOLUTE
- CENTRIFUGAL PUMP POWER FORMULA
- CAUSES IN LOSSES OF PUMP EFFICIENCY
CENTRIFUGAL PUMP AFFINITY LAWS & THEIR USEFULNESS
- CALCULATING THE NPSH-AVAILABLE AT THE CENTRIFUGAL PUMP SUCTION FLANGE
- UNDERSTANDING CENTRIFUGAL PUMP CAVITATION DAMAGE THE HOW & THE WHEN
- EX NPSHA & NPSHR (NPSH3) – WHAT THEY MEAN AND WHY THEY MATTER
- THE EFFECT OF METALLURGY ON CAVITATION DAMAGE
- THE THERMAL-CAVITATION-FACTOR & ITS EFFECTS
- WHEN CAVITATION IS NOT THE CULPRIT
- HOW SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS AFFECT THE BENEFITS OF USING A VFD
- PUMP MATERIAL CHARACTERISTICS & WHY THEY ARE CHOSEN
- CRITICAL FIT AREAS WITHIN A CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
- SUCTION SPECIFIC SPEED(Nss) EXPLAINED
- VISCOSITY AND THE EFFECTS ON THE PUMPING SYSTEM
- and many more!