YOUR PUMP/SEAL/REPAIR PARTNER
When you need expertise and experience call us
Companies are always saying that they are “full service,” but compare them to Pumping Solutions. While most pump repair shops actually outsource the majority of their machining needs, Pumping Solutions has invested in all the right equipment to take total control of every major step in your repair process.
Some of our impressive shop capabilities include:
- Overhead crane lifting capabilities to 35 tons
- Machining capabilities to 100″ diameter
- Wheel press capable of 500 tons
- Dynamic balancing up to 12 foot diameter and 50,000 lbs.
- Precision welding
- We engineer and manufacturing brand new parts when existing parts are obsolete
- Special coatings/metallizing/chrome plating
- Machining of diverse materials
- Repair of wide range of Pumps and Mechanical Seals
Full-services means we can provide you a complete solution, because each of our divisions, New Pump Sales, Pump Repair, and Mechanical Seal strengthens the other two. For example: The New Pump Sales division is informed by engineers who have done repair and failure analysis report to see if a new and or different pump design might better serve our customers long term needs. If a Pump repair report shows that a change to the pumps seal design can help MTBF the Mechanical Seal Department is contacted to evaluate seal options the customer might have interest in.